bridges/seating

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 00:04:27 -0400

ETomlinCF3@aol.com wrote:

  To talk about bridge pins with strings that ride high I must chime
  in as to
  confirm the opinion below.  I service many grands in... well
  ...Charismatic
  ...churches where not only the Spirit moves...but so do the strings.

  Ed Tomlinson
  Tomlinson Tuning and Repair

Ed,
            Thank you for this post!!!! I read it sort of late in the
evening and it gave me a very good laugh. I too service many of these
churches and your description was right on target. I once heard now
desceased tech named Al Metz  (R.I.P.) describe it thus;   "It seems
that many of our inner city churches believe that they can reach Jesus
by volume alone!"   I believe I'll remember that for a good long time!

                                                            Greg