PD 520

Richard Anderson tknostf@foxvalley.net
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 09:15:05 +0100

Who makes the PianoDisc pianos? Are they usually noisy? I received a
call from a someone who bought a PD 520 at christmas and now has what
sounded over the phone like a loud slap at hammer return. The sound
occurs playing manually or by the Pdisc.

Anything unique to these pianos that I should know before I go look at
it?

Do any of my Chicago colleagues have experience with these? They are in
St. Charles and need a tech. for this and another piano.

Thanks,
Richard Anderson, RPT
Happy Spring! 70mph gusts yesturday, snow flurries today.