Business License

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Wed, 09 Apr 1997 02:44:10 -0400 (EDT)

David,

I don't know of any precedent for this kind of thing in GA.  A number of the
municipalities charge for a business license if your business is physically
located within their boundaries but I haven't heard of charging for someone
coming in like that.  I wonder if each municipality charges the phone
company, or UPS, or any other organization that performs a service but
doesn't necessarily have an office located there.  You might check with some
companies like that to see if they are restricted that way.  Sounds pretty
oppressive to me, but that's just my opinion.

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Berry College