Rippen Repair

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 09 Apr 1997 09:49:55 -0400 (EDT)

>My next question relates to the above wording - "less chance of damage".  If
>indeed some of these flanges do break during removal/insertion, does anyone
>know of a supplier that carries plastic parts for Rippens (most likely a
>European supply house)?  Also, I need to find a pair of pedals (very
>non-conventional) or I will have to have them fabricated at a local machine
>shop.
>
>Thank you in advance.  I will be out of town for a couple days and look
>forward to any replies when I return.

Debra:

A customer of mine has a Lindler piano, (which uses the same parts as the
Rippen) she wants to give me for the hauling. I told her I would take it, but
have not had a chance to go get it. If there are no suppliers out there who
have spare parts, let me know, and we'll work out some sort of price for the
parts on this piano.

Willem Blees  RPT
St. louis
wimblees@aol.com