Prepared piano

David M. Porritt dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 09:45:29 -0700

I have one piano here that I try to get everyone to use for "prepared
piano" music. I'm not entirely successful.  I have thought of painting
the dampers of the black notes white since the usual practice is to put
white self stick tapes on the dampers of black notes.  This would at
least keep them from having to install the stickers then mess up the
dampers while removing them.  It would make the piano look kind of
strange though.

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT