String Storage (was: Tying knots )

Barb Barasa bbarasa@mind.net
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 19:34:51 +0000

For those of us on the "budget plan" as far as supplies, I got a
great idea from someone many years ago.  Pick up very functional
"cases" at garage sales.  For instance, last summer I got one of
those hardshell typewriter cases (I persuaded them to keep the
typewriter) for $1.  It's perfect for keeping my supply of piano
wire, stringing hammer, etc., in.  Sturdy, reasonably professional
looking (better than a cardboard box!). Old record players are
equally as useful.

For those of you who can afford super-deluxo tool boxes -- I aspire
to your good fortune!

Barb Barasa
Ashland OR