AOL and stuff

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 14:15:45 -0500

----------
> From: David ilvedson <ilvey@a.crl.com>
> To: pianotech@byu.edu
> Subject: AOL and stuff
> Date: Thursday, April 10, 1997 5:31 AM
>
> Dear list,
>
> The last few days I have been getting returned mail when I post
> to AOL subscribers.  It says it can't deliver for 2 days.  What
> gives?
>
> Fred Strum...I posted you and got the same thing back, I think.
>
> It seems it is getting harder to buy legs for a grand these
> days.  Baldwin wants about $400.00 a leg.  Who makes legs these
> days?  It sounds like it might be a profitable sideline...
>
> Dear list
$400 sounds expenseive until you actually go out to buy the wood and
conform it to match the other 2 legs and then put a matching finish.  I
used to think that piano benches were all overpriced until I started making
them out of solid wood rather than veneer covered particle board
Your time and materials add up real fast.
James Grebe from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com