Chewing Tin Foil (Longish)

jpiesik@arinc.com jpiesik@arinc.com
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 09:05:09 -0400

Here's a bit more on this thread:

The tiny plastic tubing that comes with the super glue nozzles fits perfectly
over the tip of a small diameter hypo-oiler. The length of the hypo-oiler metal
tube is not quite long enough to reach the centers needing Protek. Using a
length of the plastic tubing attached to the end of the hypo-oiler extends its
reach - and works.

John Piesik, RPT

Hi, Paul and List,

I have recently purchased, from Harbor Fraight, a rechargable spray can
which I am going to try for the same purpose, spraying center pins with protek.

It is also my intent to try to spray a key bed with the other Protek instead
of using the pump, which yields unwqual amounts.

Your idea is great!

        Newton
        nhunt@jagat.com

Harbor Freight 800-905-5220 item #01102-3CPA  $10.00