Technician's Journal Archive Donation?

John Martinson jam@ginko.ait.fredonia.edu
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 07:38:11 +0100

Greetings All:

The college library at the State University of New York in Fredonia is
interested in obtaining back issues of the PTG Journal. Missing are all of
the issues of 1996 and 1997 to date. I am willing to pay the shipping. The
library will issue a receipt for these needed volumes as this donation maybe
tax deducable. Please check with your tax advisor. If you only have certain
issues available, they will still be greatly appreciated.

You may contact me directly for details regarding the "ship to" address,
etc. Please do not respond to the list. Thanks very much for your help.

John Martinson
State University of New York at Fredonia