New Player Pianos

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 15:15:27 -0700 (MST)

I would agree that the YAMAHA DISKLAVIER is an excellent system. At the
California State Conference in Feb, there was a PIANO DISC system playing
continuously in the lobby of the hotel.  It was playing softly and un-
obtrusively all day long, you could enjoy it and still hear yourself
talk.  I was also impressed with that one.

Jim Coleman, Sr.