Do yellow pages pay?

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 08:17:07 -0700 (PDT)

>Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 13:02:31 +0000 (UT)
>From: Rob Stuart-Vail <rob_sv@msn.com>
>Subject: RE: Do yellow pages pay?

>I was told (nearly 30 years ago) by a *clockmaker*, that yellow pages
>advertising pays back four dollars for every one invested!
>
>After giving it some thought, I went for it.

Dear Rob --

A lot of excellent suggestions, which I'm saving.

There's one thing, though. You seem to have customers still getting busy
signals if they call when you're on the phone.  When I signed up for the net
I got voice mail from the phone company. All it does is kick in when someone
would get a busy signal. The rest of the time it leaves me alone. It costs
me only $7.00 a month, and I can talk or surf the net without worry.

Regards,

Susan

Susan Kline
skline@proaxis.com
P.O. Box 1651,
Philomath, OR 97370

"If you don't get all you want, think of all you don't get that you don't want."