NON-TECHNICAL:Say Hi to Geiger

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 04:51:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jim-   Well, get used to it, Danny and I are going to talk about
internet, e-mail, spreadsheets, and accounting programs at the meeting in
a couple of weeks.

The weekend was a good one!  I did get a lot of help. HOWEVER>  I called
Calude Harding to help me finish regulating a Steinway M in the
Woodlands. I've driven there so many times that I am brain dead, and I
want to see this finished up well.

Now, just "where are you"??????????????????????????/

Leslie Bartlett
lesbart@juno.com