Steinway

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:47:00 -0800 (PST)

At 09:00 PM 11/30/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Did anyone happen to catch the segment on the Steinway factory that was on
>National Public Radio this am.  The interviewer was taken on a tour of the
>Steinway premises, and Michael (?) explained the process of building one.
>It was fascinating.  I don't know if it is possible to get a reprint, but
>it would be worth it.
>
>Ed
>Ed Carwithen
>Oregon

Hi, Ed --

I think that was probably Michael Mohr, who sometimes contributes here. I'm
really sorry I missed it. A transcript would indeed be welcome!

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Cheer up! Things may be getting worse at a slower rate."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant