antidote and withdrawal

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:46:57 -0800 (PST)

Dear list,

I feel I must apologize for any stimulus I may have provided for the recent
"pile-building".

I am now officially hors de combat, and will delete unread any further
"pile" that may accumulate, lest I be tempted to reply.

I answered Mr. Bremmer's challenge at 4:19 p.m. this afternoon, but now at
9:30 it still hasn't appeared. I will not repost it, except privately to Mr.
Bremmer if it hasn't appeared by tomorrow.

In partial recompense for the bother we've all been through, I'm quoting
below the post that helped us through a similar crisis.

Sincerely,

Susan

Thanks, Jim.