PLIER VOICING - SURVEY

Oleg Isaac oleg_i@club-internet.fr
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 08:00:35 +0100

RIrvingbas@aol.com wrote:
Hi

Didnt read this 94 issue (too young !)
 I use a Dowel with keys leads in and a piece of hard felt at an
extremity.
Then I use it life a hammer, it provides me a good clean strikin surface
on the hammers, but I dont knok much on the striking point, more on the
shoulders, .
Afterthat , a little supplement of needling is nessessary, but the work
lasts longer.
Old bass hammers rest themselfs easely with that treatment (sometime, I
suppose), but I use it anytime (for grands , with a goood wood block
under the tails !)

Have a nice day

Back to the traffic

Regards