New Boards

robert sadowski rls@ncinter.net
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 16:24:49 -0500

Hi all,
    I've come across a H. F. Miller 6' 8" grand.  This could be a great
piano with a new board.  If you ask the people who install boards in their
shops, they'll tell you that you can't get a good result by sending the old
board somewhere to be duplicated.  On the other hand the folks who make
boards from your old board will say there shouldn't be any problem.  I'd
like to replace this one myself but am leery about having a board made by
someone who doesn't have the benefit of having the case and plate one their
premises.  Opinions?

Thanks,
Bob Sadowski
Erie, PA