looking in the archive

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 21:18:37 -0800

If you have a web browser try the location below:

From:
         "David Parkhurst" <wind@crl.com>
      To:
         pianotech@ptg.org

I just made a couple of little under-the-hood changes to
the pianotech archives search engine at:

http://www.webcom.com/wind/ptsearch.html

It should work more reliably now and almost always return
hits. Check it out and enjoy, enjoy....

David Parkhurst                              Seek not
Assoc. -- PTG, S.F. CA                        Lest Ye
wind@crl.com                                     Find

  Try the Full-text Searcher of Pianotech at
     http://webcom.com/wind/ptsearch.html

--
Home of the Humor List
Warren D. Fisher