Neck Pain

Oleg Isaac oleg_i@club-internet.fr
Tue, 02 Dec 1997 06:59:34 +0100

Hello

WIth the use of "Wandewand tuning" lever (or with a bowl technique), You
will be able to tune for 3 or 4 hours without stopping if you want,

Since I use this (these) tools, no more pain
It took R to 4 weeks to lear how to tune with that lateral position of
ythe arm.
It seems funny, but it works.
I heven thinked I may stop tuning before that, after 2 verticals, my
neck and all my back was broken, and I may have to go to a special
doctor 2 the week.

The Wanderwand is very accurate, and light, and you tune faster.

Regards

Isaac