keytop replacment questions ( and ivorine story )

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 23:47:31 +0000

> From:          "Gregory Torres" <tunapiana@adisfwb.com>
> To:            <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject:       Re: keytop replacment questions ( and ivorine story )
> Date:          Tue, 2 Dec 1997 01:21:08 -0600

I have burned off ivorine key fronts for years.  If they won't
let go easily with a blade I torch them.  Outside of course.
The carbon residue I remove with sandpaper/block before gluing.

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA