keytop replacment questions

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 08:55:55 +0000

There is a white an off white and a creamy with or without Fronts

Price are
£10.70
£10.70
£16.00
Cat number 166C ,D state colour.

>From Hecksches
TEl: 44 1713871735
FAX  441713873043

I should look at my invoice more often, I did not realise they had gone
that much up in price, I normally just pick up the phone and tell them
my order, as I need them.  Are well time to put my prices up.

Barrie,

In article <3.0.4.32.19971201144032.0069c808@capecod.net>, Jon Page
<jpage@capecod.net> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |