books

Leslie W BArtlett lwbartlett@pdq.net
Wed, 03 Dec 1997 13:53:40 -0600

List:
I was just looking for some books for my sister (who lacks computer and
Net), after she asked me to check <hamiltonbook.com>.  Found her
particular book, $22.95 in hardback for $2.95.  I saw the Reblitz book
(Piano Servicing, Tuning, Rebuilding) for a somewhat reduced rate, but
nothing like the above one.  There's also <Amazon.com> which offers new
books at reduced rates. Might be worth checking out when looking for
piano related material.

Leslie
lesbart@juno.com
"I've given up my search for truth, and am now looking for a fairy
godmother."