VJ-LUBE Formula Teflon paint

Oleg Isaac oleg_i@club-internet.fr
Wed, 03 Dec 1997 21:58:50 +0100

Hello all,

Could somebody gives me the formula for VJ LUBE (weights, or quantity)

(I have Lanolin, Vaselin and talc, and even teflon powder)

Del, what proportions of teflon, do you use ? I tried with vaseline and
it gives me a very solid product, not easy to apply.

 Thank you in advance.

P.S. What is the "Teflon" or "Modbylum Bysulfite" paint reference ? from
Protek or any other source. I talk about the one's wich is on the
Renner,s repetition lever.