Organ key needed

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 22:46:42 +0000

> Date:          Tue, 02 Dec 1997 22:52:22 -0800
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> From:          Edward Carwithen <musicman@eoni.com>
> Subject:       Organ key needed

Ed,

After perusing the lists responses to your inquiry I think your
best bet is to glue the key with CA glue.  I believe the Hammond
key is basicly a hollow, plastic KSO (key shaped object).  It
might very well be broken near where it pivots. I'm no organ
technician but you might see if you can expose the keyboard,
find the break and CA it!  Now if someone has a source for
Hammond keys, just ignore my ideas.

Sincerely,

David ilvedson, RPT