tomorrow

Brad Smith bsmith006@sprintmail.com
Thu, 04 Dec 1997 03:56:23 -0500

DGPEAKE@aol.com wrote:

> << Actually, the real function of the piano tuner is to
>  rearrange the furniture, and annoy the cat.

> Actually,  the cat annoys me.  I am allergic to cats.  I bring the inhalers,
> nose treatments, etc. with me on my calls.  I wish I could avoid them
> altogether, but I figure at least 50% of my clients own them.

OH! ..don't get me started on THAT!!  I think I am becoming a grumpy
old man at 35.  My pet peeve is when they have a dog who OWNS the
house.   They insist that he just wants to sniff you, (as far as I'm
concerned, it's sexual harrassment) and if you resist, they say, "Oh,
you don't like dogs?"  And I reply in my mind, "Not when I get their wet
nose in my crotch!"

In the interest of true political correctness, and kindness to animals,
isn't it about time we dispense with the handshake, and just SNIFF each
other?

Of course, it's business, and I will put up with it because it comes
with
the territory. And to many people, their pets are their family.
It could be worse, I could be in the Army right? ;)

Brad Smith, RPT
Manchester, NH