I may be fat, but....

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Thu, 04 Dec 1997 13:15:31 -0700

List,
	Looking for help in identifying a little 68 note upright that has lost
it's name.

	>I may be fat, but this thing is UGLY! At least I can loose weight.

	>Keys are full (console) size, and numbered from 9 to 76 (f-c)

	>Action is full size average for 1930's, three brackets, with the end
	brackets attatched to the sides, not back. Soundboard button shims.

	>Almost full plate, doesn't encompass the pins. Grey. 3-ply block.

	>51-18-37 embossed on lower plate, tenor side.

	>Sorta Euro-stlye box, with little pedestals, serpentine legs.

	>Original finish dark, now... blond (ugh).

	>No keycover (fall) of any kind.

	>Two pedals, sustain and blow-reducer.

	>Full-length, but light-headed hammers.

		Any guesses/experiences with this puppy? Customer would love to have a
name for it. After a full day of r&r and a major pitch-raise, it sounds
pretty darn good!

Thanks in advance,

Guy

Guy Nichols, Member, PTG
nicho@lascruces.com

              "Not everything that counts can be counted,
               and not everything that can be counted counts."
				                          Albert Einstein