tomorrow

Anne Beetem abeetem@wizard.net
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 21:17:26 -0500

At 06:47 PM 12/4/97 -0600, you wrote:

>>Hi Anne,
>>

>>I wonder if you could train the canary like a seeing eye dog, help
>> with the tuning, now that would be novel.  I wonder what you would call
>>it.
>>
>>Barrie,

   Well, my last bird was named Wolfie after a famous bird lover and owner
and not a bad composer, so perhaps he would only have been skilled at tuning
historic temperaments, becoming particularly excited with the wolf intervals.

   For a clever name for the tuning system, I prefer the Accutweeter to
Accutinnitus.

  ab

Anne Beetem
Harpsichords & Historic Pianos