Junk mail OFF TOPIC

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 06 Dec 1997 17:53:25 -0700

At 03:45 PM 12/5/97 -0800, you wrote:

>André,
>
>At 10:32 PM 12/5/97 -0000, you wrote:
>>> Sincerely,
>>>    Bill Bremmer RPT
>>>    Madison, Wisconsin
>>>     "I only have one real enemy...Mediocrity"
>>
>>Mister Bremmer,
>>Being a foreigner, I sincerely wonder...
>>
>>isn't it "Mediocracy"?

Andre,
	What Bill is referring to is a "Merkin" form of comfort zone, otherwise
known as "Best of the worst, or Worst of the best", found anywhere you
look, usually in some kind of a rut.(not the billy-goat kind)

>No, that has to do with our govern-mental
>system.
>
><big G>
>
>Horace

Now Horace..... there you go again, trying to confuse our fellow techs from
afar...
You obviously were thinking of that amazing model of "government by
pressure of freedom of information act"..... you know.... Media-cracy.
Making your post...... a rare medium, well-done.

Guy