Middle String

Rob Stuart-Vail rob_sv@email.msn.com
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 07:18:12 -0500

Rogerio,

It may be that I don't understand how to do this, but that was supposed =
to be the address for applying to the central Tandem Agency.  But there =
is another one:

Try this one: majordomo@tandem.uni-trier.de
and send the message:  SUBSCRIBE ENG-POR

Also, the addresses of the coordinators:
Juan Antonio Alvarez Gonzalez:   jaag@pinon.ccu.uniov.es
Jane Woodin:  J.Woodin@sheffield.ac.uk
Ana Ojanguren Sanchez:  ana@etsiig.uniovi.es

Let me know if none of this works out, and we'll try something else.

I don't speak Portugese (only a word or two) - and it probably wouldn't =
make much sense for me to write to you in Spanish, which I am studying.  =
However, an occasional message in English is fine, if you want to =
practice your English.

I do have some Brazilian friends who are living here in Boston, so if  =
you need translation help from Portugese into English I could probably =
arrange it. (They don't know anything about pianos, however!).

Bom fortuna,

Rob Stuart-Vail