DOG - in piano

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 05:59:48 -0700 (MST)

	No, that was me. I fell for it, hook, line and sinker. I was
giving him instructions over the phone to relay to his wife about how to
get the dog out. Finally he said, "Oh, she's got him!" And he hung up.
	I was feeling as though I had really done a good service for
someone until another tuner in Calgary said that he had also received such
a phone call.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta