and Dutch inhabitants

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sun, 7 Dec 97 22:41:44 -0000

>Growing up in Colorado and studying in Texas, I kept hearing about Canadian
>cold fronts arriving. Then I moved to Ontario and started hearing about
>Texas warm fronts instead. This tickled me silly, though I'm not sure why.
>Now I'm out west and hear about Hawaiian wet fronts and Alaskan cold fronts.

But I suppose nobody has heard about "waterkou", meaning "watercold".
"Waterkou" is mean, it's not your fine dry freezing cold...no...it makes one sneeze, weeze and cough for months in a row, until their is some money for a trip to Hawaii.
"Waterkou" is the reason that their are no more wolfs running along the canals in desperate search of innocent Amsterdammers.
Waterkou is slow death with endless flem and tons of black licorice.
Waterkou is Holland, so...now you know...Winter has come here too.........
Pity me, pity me too......

Friendly greetings from :

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
André Oorebeek