Junk mail OFF TOPIC

Bill Ballard yardbird@mail.sover.net
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 22:51:22 -0400

Geeze Guys, aint email neet! all I have to do is burp at the previous post,
and we're up to five chevrons. Somebody want to make it six. (All you have
to say is "my sacrements, exactly".)

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"Round here we don't talk unless we can improve in the silence."
    Ron Rude, local Public Radio Commentator.