Samick hammer knuckles HARD!!

THEOFONE THEOFONE@aol.com
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 00:03:26 EST

to Roger Jolly
                   Just this very day, I replaced a set of knuckles on a
Samick grand.
I did not diagnose this problem,but got stuck with the work. I noticed the
clacking coming from other parts of the action also. But I was wondering, if
in the No 4 treatment, If the fabric softener treatment added to the alcohol
would improve the results. Did you try this? If it worked, you could treat the
wippen heel felt, let-off dowel, and jack regulating button very quickly and
achieve great noise reduction with a minimum of effort. What do you think??
                                                           Theodore Mamel RPT
                                                            Pittsburgh Chapter