American Supply hammers (complaint-question-long and sort of off-topic :-{

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:24:06 -0600

If you're taking a poll, I've used Wally Brooks for years and had great
results.  I've also heard good things about Renner.  I'm surprised you got
your hammers at all.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.