The Ÿ hole because of a muddy language

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Wed, 10 Dec 97 22:12:03 -0000

André wrote:

>A tiny round piece of wood connecting the front and the backside, and
>another tiny rib glued under the bass side "Ÿ" hole. (Please excuse me for
>not knowing the right english terminology, but life is difficult enough as
>a Dutchman! with this weird muddy language!)

André writes:

With "Ÿ" hole, I mean "Ÿ" hole...it is late in the evening, I am tired, but there is nothing wrong with my speech. (just a precaution)

And by relating to a "muddy language" I meant the Dutch language, called "Holland".

For those who think that Holland is a province of Germany...well....it is not!
For those who think that "Dutch" id a sort of German, or "Deutsch"...well....it is not!

But who cares?

Friendly greetings from :

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
André Oorebeek