Floyd A. Stevens

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 16:56:46 -0600 (CST)

Peter,

   Sorry I'm so late answering. The engine in my van blew out last week and
I've been spending time finding a new vehicle, so am WAAAAAAY behind on my
e-mail.
   In case you don't already know, the copyright date was 1974 and the book
covers these electronic tuners:

Peterson Chromatic Tuner, Model 320
Peterson Strobe Tuner, Model 400
Conn Strobotuner, Model ST-6
Yamaha Portable Tuning Scope, Model PT-3
Tune Master
Hale Sight-O-Tuner

   I have the book, which was left here by my predecessor and if you will
send me the address and any other instructions I need, I'll be happy to
send it to you. Let me know.

Avery

>      't MUZIEKINSTRUMENTENATELIERPETER  KESTENSBELGIUMKESTENS.P@DEBCOM.BE
>List,   Does anyone of you know the book  "Complete course in electronic
>tuning" by Floyd A. Stevens? If so,  comments would be very welcome.
>Please, tell me also where I can find a  copy.  Amazon says it's out
>of publishers stock.  Thanks a lot,  Peter

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893