and Dutch inhabitants

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Wed, 10 Dec 97 22:44:19 -0000

>I spent two years in Ontario and experienced weeks of -30 degrees F.
>...however, I have never felt as cold there as in Ireland in the winter
>at only 32 degrees. The wet wind blowing in from either the Irish Sea or
>the Atlantic chill you to the bone. It sounds like the Netherlands gets
>the same type of cold. Come on down to Florida and pay us a visit.

Ralph Martin!
Thanks for the offer.
I sure would like to pay you my respect by a visit to beautiful Florida!
As a matter of true fact, my wife (who is a native Americana) and I "discovered" Florida years ago and we still love to get back as soon as possible.
For instance last summer, we spent one whole Month there and especially loved our stay on Sanibel Island.
Here in Holland I would say :
Put the kettle on!

Friendly greetings from :

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE