Soundboard Thoughts (Kind of long)

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 00:23:53 -0600

Stephen Birkett wrote:

> So we seem to agree. Agree?

Agreed.  I certianly agree that we agree that we seem to agree.

> (Showing my ignorance)...but who is barbi benton?

No, not your ignorance, but perhaps your age.  You could either be younger or older
but I'll bet you're not a 60s child.  Barbi Benton (born Barbara Klein) calls herself
an actress, a model, a country & western singer (very popular in Scandinavia), but in
reality, she's best known for being Hugh Hefner's girlfriend throughout most of the
70's, appearing very frequently on centerfolds and calanders, and more recently,
marrying George Gradow, a Colorado businessman and multi-millionare.  She has proven
that, while looks may not be everything, they will certainly afford you a great deal
of financial success.

Danny Moore
Houston Chapter