Korean Piano Prepping, was Samick hammer knuckles HARD!!

THEOFONE THEOFONE@aol.com
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 03:17:08 EST

to Rob Goodale
                      In your thread you mentioned the pinblock to plate-
flange fit. I noticed this problem in Samicks 6 or 7 years ago. Check all
Samicks and youll find this problem..............but this makes me wonder..
They all dont go out of tune terribly!
Do we really need the block to fit properly?? Check them,youll see!!! Other
opinions please!!!!
                                                  Theodore Mamel RPT
                                                   Pittsburgh Chapter