Shop Setup report reply reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 17:59:23 -0600

Maybe you should do what I did.  I started buying my wife her own power
tools starting with a high end scroll saw, then a Jig Saw and finally a
small lathe for her birthday in August.  She hasn't been in the shop since
and the lathe is still in the box waiting for us to put it together for
her.
Actually, I would rather have her down there with me as it is one of the
few things I do better than her.     :>)
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"I am only as good as my last tuning"