Everett vertical pinblock separation further and further

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 18:21:30 -0600

I believe the original post was that the piano tuned and sounded fine so
the fact that if the crack was attached with epoxy forever that that would
not necessarily be a bad thing even if that happened.  I think that is what
I mean. isn't it?
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com