Everett vertical pinblock separation further

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 19:02:52 -0600 (CST)

>What happens if you put in the epoxy and clamp the thing back together and
>it doesn't budge.  You have just locked this separation there forever.
>James Grebe

The recommendation by Roger Jolly as I read it was:

"...drop the tension and see if the bolts will
>pull the back assy. in place. If so, loosen the bolts,
>use 24Hr Epoxy and heat with hair drier,
>you will find the epoxy will run like water...

Did you understand something different, James?

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731