Cheap or not cheap, that's the question......

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 11:33:27 -0500

Hello André,
I too have pushed myself away from the table. Having partaken
my fill of less than mediocre samplings I now find myself feasting
on a more gourmet buffet. I can choose what pleases my pallet
and not have mush forced upon me.

Having to contend with the premise of 'taking the bad with the good';
is not so much a mark of a good tech but of one with a high tolerance
for bitter offerings. So it is 'taking the good with the better' which
now whets my appetite.

I am fortunate in the fact that I need not forage for these treats as
they have their way of finding me and my work load is a cornucopia
of delights.

Happy Holidays,

Jon