Repair a piano? You crazy?

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 12:02:02 -0500

>Just my thoughts..remember I have a Constitutional right to be wrong  :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)
Jim,
Don't forget, Eveyone has the right to your opinion.

As far as sb's go, I think when a tech speaks of replacing a board they
are referring to sending the piano to a shop which specializes in these.
I would hope anyways.  Although I heard of one guy who made one from
materials he picked up at the local lumber company. That would be
something to see . . . one for the books.

Add : refinishing, hammer hanging and damper work to that list.

Disclaimer: Just some harmless jabbing in fun.  I nay-say not. :-)

Jon Page