Cheap or not cheap, that's the question......

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 18:05:00 +0000

Hi André

Perhaps the shop who is selling the cheep piano who wants a good Tec to
work on the mite object :-).

The Life of a piano Tec has been a lonely one, there as only been
contact with other Tec's at seminars and the like. Unless you are
connected to an trade org,  this world is not that accessible.    Mainly
thought ignorance of what is available to them,  or choice.  Lots of
Tec's, do not wish to be part of an structured regime .  So exchange of
faults and bad design,  have gone in the most unchallenged. However,
with a platform like this, and ones like it.  Witch is in theory is open
to all Tec's,  including the makers.  We may begin to enjoy the side
effects  of the list, in persuading the makers to improve some of the
more odd characteristics of cheep piano making.  Who knows the next
real new piano  may get some imput from the internet.

Rember 95% of the job is tuning the custmer and 5% is tuning the piano
this is more so on cheep pianos.

5 more days to go then arrrrmmmmmm - no phone, no pianos, just Kids and
montins of wraping paper.

Take care

Barrie,

In article <199712141333.OAA24413@mail.euronet.nl>, Antares
<antares@EURONET.NL> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |