violins and age

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sun, 14 Dec 97 21:33:46 -0000

Jon Page wrote:

>André,
>Please don't be afraid to stick out your CSO (never stopped you before) :-),
>we appreciate your sharing the experiences and info collected in your SSO.
>
>Perhaps OSO would best describe it. (oblong-shaped object).
>In a few cases some contributors have demonstrated use of their
>PSO's (pointed-shaped objects) I mean like real pinheads, man.
>
>Oh-oh, here I go again, maybe I should go hang my PSO in shame
>for such derogatory remarks.
>
>But to get back to the thread, even a block head becomes less
>dense with use. :-)  But sometimes even the most severe pounding
>(as with the artists Susan mentioned) will not bring responsiveness
>to wooden masses under intense compression.
>
>TTFN,
>Jon Page

Antares answers:

Thank you Jon,
It took all day to finally find a "lister" with HUMOR on my Cyber screen! ALL day! man....
No wonder I get jelly and start writing silly things.
NOw...tell me something new:
Just above your honorable name there is written "TTFN"...
Just what does that mean Jon?

Friendly greetings from :

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
André Oorebeek