Square Grands

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 23:11:42 EST

<< Does anyone have the name and number of someone who restores square
      grand pianos? My client is considering the purchase of a Steinway
      square, and she would like to have it restored. I saw a beautifully
      restored square on display at the San Francisco convention, but I
      cannot remember the name of the fellow who did the work.

      Also, any info on the cost of doing this type of complete restoration
      would be helpful, too. (I'm trying to discourage the purchase.)

      Many Thanks,

      John Piesik, RPT
      Oceanside, CA
      jpiesik@arinc.com

Joe Garrett, RPT in Portland, OR does a lot of squares.  He is in the book.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR