Spell check-use it!

RptBob1 RptBob1@aol.com
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 11:45:47 EST

In a message dated 97-12-15 02:25:56 EST, lafargue@iAmerica.net writes:

<< > At the risk of disturbing  a sleeping dog , does it bother anyone else to
 see
 > all the bad spelling that goes on-line?  Sometimes we get caught up in
 the
 > frenzy of the discussion at hand, that we forget to use spell check.  Am
 I the
 > only one that is driven crazy by this?  BTW, this isn't a dig at any one >>

Amen, amen to these sentiments.  I've been hesitant to say anything- and I do
realize many persons write quickly and sometimes phonetically without going
back and checking. BUT...

This is supposed to be a professional  dialog and really deserves some more
care.  Incidentally, I've saved copies of some real butchering-of-the-English
language on this list and it will all appear in my next book (just kidding..or
am I?)

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid, Ohio