Steinway "O" bench copy needed

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 18:34:52 -0600

Dearest Lizst,

I have a customer that just bought a 1920 mahogany "O" w/out a bench. Does
anyone have any suggestions for a supplier?  Steinway is really high and
they'd like to see if anything else is available. They will be
rebuilding/refinishing, so an unfinished bench will do.  An artist bench
for around $500 is being considered, but I need to know if anyone is
duplicating the original old Steinway bench for less.

P.S.  It's GREAT to have this list as resource.  Thanks in advance!!

Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net