Prying - was Re: Everett vertical pinblock separation

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 22:31:39 -0600 (CST)

> since it is 400 cents
>flat I would like for information's sake to know that the flatness is only due
>to neglect and not because of glue joint failure.  In my experience, neglect
>rarely accounts for more than 100 cents flat...
>
>Bill Maxim, RPT

Long ago I had one older upright 2 1/2 steps (-500 cents) below A440, Bill.
Brought it up in one visit without regard to breaking anything.  Just did
it 'cause it wasn't any good where it was.  Everything went okay.  Must
have been another one of those times I just got lucky.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731