out of tune Wurlitzer (corrected version)

Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:23:32 -0800

The first line of my post below should have read: "With all due respect to Hal Lyne, soundboards with that style of rib
installation are no MORE prone to loss of crown than are any other."

Sorry about that... a loose connection between the brain and the send button.

-- ddf